putting on mascara.. hahahaha every girl does this
(via wowicangetsexualtoo)Source: on.mtv.com
i really dont want to click the read more
The Eroscillator is the #1 rated stimulator. It is clinically proven to be far more effective than ordinary vibrators, and to deliver more numerous, more powerful and longer lasting orgasms.
Many women have experienced their first orgasm with the unswerving and gentle support of the Eroscillator. - A jaw-dropping 3,600 oscillations per minute for more intense orgasms. - Sealed and waterproof, insertable, soap-and-water cleanup. -
Three intensity settings. - Can be angled up to 60 degrees to zero in on your pleasure zones. - Twelve foot power cord (no batteries necessary). - A whopping 14 volts of power. - Weighs only 8 ounces. - Quiet -
Stays cool with extended use. - Eroscillator DVD included. - One-year warranty. Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer was so impressed with the Eroscillator that she made it the only sensual device she has ever endorsed. Dr. Sue Johanson, Joan Price and many more agree: The Eroscillator is in a class of its own.
FAVORITE KRISTEN STEWART LOOKS
This is going to be a loooong post so i suggest you get into a comfortable position and be prepared to read!.
1. 2009 MTV music awards. Okay so this first look might not be everyone’s cup of tea, pairing a designer cocktail dress with converse but it’s very rocker/grunge and typical Kristen. We all know she’s chill and laid back, she loves her converse and sneakers and she can pull it off flawlessly!
2. 2011 MTV movie awards. Kristen in Balmain. This red leather mini covered in silver embellishments and safety pins is to die for! It looks a dressed up version of the first look, actually. She really rocks the whole gothic/rocker chic look, i love that she embraced her ivory white skin and didn’t fake tan or whatever. It adds to the whole gothic chicness and she looks amazing.
3. Eclipse LA premiere. Elie Saab. AHHH I adore this dress so much. I love the one shoulder, the long sleeve, the open back (doesn’t show in the photo) the mini-ness, the texture. IT’S PERFECT. She really upped her red carpet looks at this point with this dress, the media went ballistic, honestly can you blame them?? LOOK AT HER.
4. You’re probably wondering why this photo is on here, let me explain. She looks effortless and stylish even though she’s literally wearing a t-shirt, jeans and converse. But that’s the whole point, she’s not even trying and she looks so good. I love knotting over sized t-shirts and showing off a little hip bone, so sexy in the most subtle way.
5. On the road New York screening. Kristen stunned in Balenciaga button down, black cropped trousers and Jimmy Choo heels. She could be a model with that gorgeous face of hers. She kinda looks like Ashley Greene here, her Twilight co-star. She pulls off this sexy, masculine, edgy look so flawlessly.
6. On the Road premiere. Kristen showing off a little skin in this incredible Balenciaga jumpsuit. I think this is my favorite look, it’s so modern and different. She definitely took a fashion risk wearing this to the red carpet and she rocked it and blew everyone away, once again.
7. Snowhite and the huntsmen London premiere. Kristen wears a dramatic gothic Marchesa gown to the premiere and I think it fit the occasion so perfectly. The movie was so dark and theatrical and this dress is exactly that. I love the see through lacey skirt and the beading on the top and the cut outs. She’s positively glowing in this dress. (Can i be a snob and say that i wore a Marchesa dress to Prom. High five Kristen)
8. Toronto Film Festival. Daaaamn Kristen. Actually, THIS is my favorite look. This dress is nothing short of perfect. Kristen made the right choice to wear this Balenciaga beaded stunner for her first appearance after the whole cheating scandal. Her makeup is very minimal in comparison to her usual smokey eye. And the fact that her hair is sleeked back makes her face look so open and shows off her lovely bone structure so nicely. The pink lipstick is also a perfect addition to the whole look. Beautiful Kristen.
9. Breaking Dawn part 1 LA premiere. And last but not least Kristen in a beautiful electric blue J. Mendel gown with a high slit. This is definitely different than what we’re used to seeing Kristen in and change is always good if it looks like that! Again, i’m so glad she’s embracing her white skin, it just adds to the look. I don’t think it would suit her as much if she was tan.
I know not everyone will enjoy this post since some people don’t like Kristen or her style, true she is awkward and cold at times but I’m definitely a fan, especially after watching the Runaways.